UW Casper logo over student with child

University of Wyoming at Casper

Apply to UW at casper

To start your application, you’ll need to create an account with the UW Registrar. Watch this video before you get started.

Transferring to UW? Read more in the Wyoming Transfer Catalog and the UW Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TreQ).

Social work majors need to complete an application to the Division of Social Work, as well as to the University of Wyoming.

Questions about the application? Contact UW Admissions at 307-766-5160 or admissions@uwyo.edu.

Financial aid


NOTE: You must first apply to FAFSA to be eligible for any need based scholarships

Request Information

Please fill out the form below for more information about the University of Wyoming at Casper and our degree offerings. 

Are you a current UW student?