Request transcripts from the Wyoming Community Colleges, AP Test Scores, and IB Transcripts

This page gives information on how to request an official transcript from each of the seven Wyoming Community Colleges, Advanced Placement (AP) test scores, and International Baccalaureate (IB) transcripts. If you have attended more than one institution, you will need to submit a separate transcript from each institution. 

Please be aware that unofficial transcripts may not meet the needs of your recipient; you should communicate with your recipient to ensure whether they require an official or unofficial transcript. 

Send official electronic/PDF transcripts to Do not send them to yourself and then forward them. 

Send paper transcripts to: 

UW Admissions
Knight Hall 150 - Department 3435
1000 East University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

If any of the links on this page are no longer valid, please email to let us know.