Year-end Tax Form Issuance

Year-end tax forms are issued from various offices on campus.  For questions on a specific tax form or to have a tax form reissued, please contact the appropriate office.

Form W-2 – Payroll Office.  307-766-2217,

Form 1099-NEC – Tax Office.  307-766-2821,

Form 1099-R – Payroll Office.  307-766-2217,

Form 1099-MISC – Tax Office.  307-766-2821,

Form 1098-T – Student Financial Services.  307-766-6233,

Form 1042-S – Tax Office.  307-766-2821,


For any tax forms not listed above, please contact the Tax Office


Contact Us

Tax Office

University of Wyoming

Dept. 4330

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: 307-766-2821


Find us on Instagram (Link opens a new window)Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)Find us on Twitter (Link opens a new window)Find us on LinkedIn (Link opens a new window)Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window)